Seeking employment with Bethel Christian School you must adhere to the following policies:
· Teacher/Staff affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he or she is a “born again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior. (I John 3:3; I Peter 1:23).
· Teacher/Staff gives testimony that he or she has a sense of God’s will, that teaching is his or her calling, and that teaching in a Christian school is God’s direction for him or her.
· Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations both the BCS Statement of Faith and the General Purpose and Philosophy and is committed to upholding them.
· Teacher/Staff will faithfully attend Church.
· Teacher/Staff accepts without verbal or mental reservations all applicable policies outlined in the BCS Staff and Faculty Handbook.
Reach out to us at email@example.com to inquire about openings and application forms for the following positions:
- Office/Non-Teaching Staff Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Teacher (You must have a bachelor’s degree and a teaching certificate)