Bethel Christian School is a place with high moral and ethical standards. Our purpose is to provide a Christian based education which will be the highest quality education in our surrounding parishes. Our goals are not to reform, but to train youth in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity, and good citizenship. We are here to work with and partner with the home in order to achieve these goals. Students and faculty set the stage for these ideals and standards in their attitudes, conduct and appearance. By maintaining a high standard for admissions we will protect our Christian-based culture of excellence.
- Interview of parents and student.
- Test administered to determine appropriate grade placement (grades 1-8).
- Provide proof of up to date immunizations.
- Provide birth certificate and social security card.
- Provide school records from previous schools (academic, attendance, and discipline).
- Complete all applications and registration documents.
- Payment of Registration Fee (non-refundable). Must be paid up front with no exceptions.